We've had lots of firsts this week in our house. Here is the list:
1. Two weeks ago Jacob rolled over all by himself, tummy to back. He had, several times, rolled with some help. I would either prop him up just right on his arms so he could just roll, or he would use his feet to push off our legs to turn over (that was back to belly). But last week it was all by himself.
2. Last night was the first night that neither kid got us out of bed for 6 whole hours! This may be the first time since Jacob was born!
3. Jacob's first sick trip to the doctor - which resulted in Jacob's first cold, first ear infection, and first antibiotic.
4. Jacob's first cereal. I'll post pictures of that later.
5. Jacob's first time riding sitting up in the stroller, with no carseat.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah for sleep! How did he like the cereal???
I remember now that when my kids got an ear inf, they always had a hard time eating- bottles, I mean. I think the sucking must make it hurt. hope he's feeling better
Post a Comment