Matthew is getting funnier and funnier in the things he says. Here are some of his latest. I started writing in the kids' baby books each night. I can usually come up with something to say about my day. It's so much better than waiting and doing it once a month or so - by then I've forgotten everything.
1. Me (trying to get him to touch "goopy goop"): Come on, Matthew.
Matthew: "I'm not coming on!"
2. Matthew as he walks into the dark basement: "Shoot, it's dark down here." (I'm going to have to figure out where "shoot" came from - I don't think it's from me...)
3. "Princess Mommy"
4. "Jacob got bubbles on his mouth." (drool...)
5. When you give him a kiss anywhere but his mouth, he says, "No, on me lips."
6. After I saw that a 12 pack of coke was over $5 full price, I said "Holy moly." Matthew replied, "Holy moly! I like holy molies!"
7. Matthew, about his deflated beach ball, "My beach ball!! It's ruined!!"
8. "I'm taking care of Jacob."
9. "Mmmmm. Delicious."
10. Me: "I forgot my gloves and my hands are cold." Matthew: "Oh well, maybe next time."
11. Matthew was holding the door for me and said, "Mommy, are you coming or not?"
12. Matthew at bedtime: "My chin hurts." Me: "Do you know why?" Matthew: "I lay down too much."
13. Me, trying to get the stroller through the door: "Matthew, can you hold the door for me, please?" Matthew: "No, it's too hard."
14. Me: "If you break that, Mommy will be very angry." Matthew: "Like an ogre?"
15. "Me take care of me self."
16. Matthew was asking where his telephone was and I couldn't understand "telephone". So he looked at me and said "Hello. Goodbye." to translate.
17. I was trying to play a game with him and he said, "Mommy want to play by yourself?"
18. Matthew to David about Matthew's dessert: "Me go potty. Daddy not take it."
19. Matthew with a fake laugh: "That make me laugh. Hahaha."
20. "Nodder" (quote from the movie Cars)
Some of these might not come across funny on the computer, but they made me laugh.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment