Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm Just Not Ready

Warning: This blog containts talk about poop. If that bothers you, stop reading. I decided today that after 5 days of feeding Jacob cereal, I'm just not ready for it to happen! The reason: his poop changed. It changed from that yellow breastmilk poop to stinky poop. I know I'm wierd, but I kind of like the smell of the breastmilk poop (it's kind of like gasoline - some people like the smell while most people think it stinks). I'm not ready for my little baby to become a big baby. It doesn't seem like he's that interested in what we're eating, so I think I'm going to wait a little longer. I kind of figured that since he was big, he might need it. But he doesn't seem to have an opinion one way or the other when I feed him. For now, I'm stopping the cereal - until I'm ready, or he gets really hungry!

Here's a clip of Jacob and his still very uncontrolled jerking. He's a happy boy!

No comments: