Today we had Jacob's 4 month check up. I love taking the kids to the doctor for well visits to see how they are growing!! Here's how the big guy measures up:
Weight: 15 lbs. 7 oz. (And surprisingly that's only about the 60th percentile!!)
Height/Length: 25 1/4 inches (about 60th percentile too)
Head Circumference: Just under 17 inches (about the 55th percentile)
Matthew at 4 months was 13 lbs 8 oz and 25 inches.
Recently I was looking at Jacob's thunder thighs and was curious who's thighs were bigger - Jacob's or Matthew's. They are just about the same, depending on where on Matthew's thigh you measure. Jacob's thigh is so short and fat that there aren't too many options on where to measure. It's going to be interesting to see who is going to be the "bigger" brother!!
I am so thankful for the four months we've had with Jacob. He is still such a relaxed person who has started to smile a lot. He giggles some now, especially when tickled on his ribs! We just love him so much and are thankful for what he has added to our family.
Matthew seems to be dealing with his brother very well now. He was so awesome at first, but then went through a stage of slight rebellion and jealousy. That seems to have ended now as he has accepted that this is how things are going to be now. I'm so proud of the big brother he is.
Matthew is telling me he's ready to play Veggies Tales, therefore I must go for now :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment