Thursday, December 4, 2008
Where was baby Jesus born?
This is the question I've been trying to teach Matthew today. We read the Christmas story together and acted it out with the pieces to my nativity scene. After the story, I tried asking him some questions about it to see if he remembered. One of the questions I asked was "Where was baby Jesus born?" The first time I asked him, he just hesitated. I told him that it was in Bethlehem in a stable. I then asked him over and over again right in a row because he was having a hard time remembering. Each time I had to remind him that it was in Bethlehem, in a stable. About 10 minutes later I asked him the same question. I said, "Matthew, where was baby Jesus born?" His answer: The hospital. ....we have some work to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is great...it is logical after all. Guess he remembers going to see you guys and Jacob at the hospital.
Post a Comment