Last night I went to put Jacob's pajamas on him, and they suddenly didn't go over his shoulders!! I knew they were getting tight, but last night was the point at which I could no longer squeeze him in his 0-3 month clothes! So now I have to give in and do what I was trying to avoid-move up to 3-6 month clothes! It makes me sad that he is growing so quickly, but at least we get a whole new wardrobe out of it. I guess I'll pack up the little clothes for next time...
Unfortunately the Christmas outfit I have from Matthew is 0-3 months. Guess I better hit up the stores... :)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You think he is going to be wearing Matthew's hand-me-downs.....but I think it may be the other way around in a few years :)
Post a Comment