Here is Jacob telling me that it's my blogging time is up.
One of these days I'll remember not to record things vertically. I can't figure out how to turn them.
Most days he insists on being held most of the day. He isn't turning out to be the greatest napper, but he is now sleeping through the night very well. He will sleep anywhere from 7-10 hours (usually 7-8). Now if we could just get Matthew to sleep through the night again...
Maybe it's mean that I sat there and recorded him instead of tending to him and calming him down, but you need to get those sounds recorded for memories, right? That way when he's a toddler and his cry isn't as cute I can refer back to how little his cry was. :)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment