Today we had some pictures taken to remember my big belly. I really wanted to get a family shot and some good ones with Matthew "talking" to my belly (or giving hugs, kisses, whatever). Because he's two, it didn't go as well as I had imagined, but we did get a couple good ones. We haven't done a good job so far of taking our own pictures as my pregnancy progressed, so this was our attempt to be able to really remember what I looked like when I was pregnant. I only have a handful of pictures from being pregnant with Matthew (mostly from showers), so I hoped to be better this time. We started taking pictures weekly of my belly - that lasted maybe three weeks, and three weeks that you couldn't even tell I was pregnant! At least now we have some at the beginning and some at the end!
Here are a couple of the shots we had taken today. 





After our appointment on Wednesday, I was really hoping I'd make it until today to have these pictures taken. Well, now I have my pictures, so the baby is allowed to come any time now :)


3 comments:
These are BEAUTIFUL photos! I especially like that last one with Matthew's big smile. We've been thinking about you and praying that all is well as you wait patiently. Can't wait to hear the updates.
Mary, those are great pictures that you will love to look at for a long time. I wonder if Matthew will notice that your belly is gone once the baby comes?
I like the 3rd one the best.
By the way, your title kind of scared me. I knew you were getting pics taken this weekend, but when I read "belly shots" I thought it was something you had to do with the baby-ouch! Glad it was just the pictures:)
I'm so glad you posted these. I was dying to see your big belly! Your belly looks especially big in the last photo with Matthew grinning ear-to-ear and ready to have a baby to play with. Thinking about and praying for your family! love, jesse
Post a Comment