Monday, November 10, 2008

Progress, finally...

Jacob slept 5 hours in a row last night!!!! (unfortunately it was followed by a two hour spurt after that.) This hasn't happened, probably since he was one week old. If you've talked to me in the last couple weeks, you've probably heard my frustration that he was still getting up every 2-3 hours at night (and Matthew was sleeping through the night by now! Not to compare my children....) So, yay for Jacob and yay for sleep. Hopefully it continues!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm jealous... my 13 month old still isn't sleeping through the night. :-(
He was up 3 times last night... Good to know I have company when I'm up in the wee hours.

Jodi said...

Yeah! At least you know at this point that it will most likely stay that way, or get better. The beginning is so unpredictable!