Last Friday, for Halloween, Chipotle gave away free burritos for anyone that dressed up as one. Being that I don't pass up many things that are free, I had to take advantage of this opportunity! So while David was at school, I ventured out on my own, with my two boys and a roll of foil. I dressed all three of us up in the parking lot. I wasn't sure if they'd give me a burrito for Jacob, but it was worth a try. By golly, they really gave me three free burritos. They even took pictures of the boys in their foil and talked all about how Jacob, at 6 weeks old, was their youngest burrito fan. When I talked to David after our adventure and told him how easy it was (I didn't have to wait at all!!), he went up and got a fourth burrito!!
Here are some pictures of our little burritos.
It's exhausting being a burrito!


3 comments:
They are so cute. Where did you hear about this? You are the second person that has mentioned this great deal, and I didn't hear a word about it! You better believe that I am not above dressing in foil to get a free burrito. (my)Jacob on the other hand may have just paid!
Can I tell you how bummed I was that there is no Chipolte in Louisville! We certainly would have been all over that one too! Really though, how many days did it take you to eat all of those burritos?
Rebecca heard about it on some blog. I called a couple Chipotles and different ones did it at different times throughout the day. We shared the burritos with Barb and Russ - so three were eaten that night and one the next day :)
Post a Comment