We went to the doctor yesterday for Jacob's 2 month check up. He's still healthy and growing strong. Dr. Bird's comments about Jacob were that he was a "tolerant guy" and "a big guy". He mentioned that Matthew better be nice to Jacob now because Jacob may end up bigger than him! Here are the stats:
Height: 24 inches (80th percentile)
Weight: 13 lbs. 2 oz. (80th percentile)
Head: 50th percentile (for some reason I never remember the head measurement, just the percentile!)
Looking back at Matthew's baby book, he was 23 1/2 inches and 12 lbs 6 oz (and started almost a pound ligher), so he was growing just as fast.
It's exciting to see how Jacob is growing and who he is becoming! He seems to be very calm and sweet and likes to snuggle. I love it!! I remember with Matthew that he couldn't sit through his first Christmas Eve service at 4 months old. So I'm excited that Jacob may be a little less active (not that I don't love Matthew for the active child he has become! I just don't know if I can keep up with two of them!! :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment