Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Brothers
On Saturday we had the boys' picture taken together. I bought matching outfits...I couldn't resist. That's a perk of having two of the same gender!! Matthew was nothing less than a two-year-old. We bought a package where we had to pick only one picture. It wasn't hard at all!! In the picture we chose, I'm actually holding Jacob's head up, since Matthew wouldn't. They had to zoom in to cut my hand out. It turned out pretty nice. You'd never know the adventures of our day by looking at the picture. Here it is. I had to take a picture of the picture, so it's not the greatest quality on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great colors on both of the boys- and you're right, you can't tell at all that it didn't go well-great picture!
I wished you lived her because I finally found a picture person that we loved! I took the kids on Friday to Sears and the pictures were good-didn't blow me away, but most importantly-the woman taking the pictures was awesome! You would have loved her. She was super patient, let the kids push buttons and there was no pressure to buy. Sears has my vote now over JcPenney-not that they were ever my favorite either:)
Hope your day is going well.
Post a Comment