Sunday, November 9, 2008

Potty Updates

Friday Matthew spent all day in a pull-up and was dry from when I put it on him in the morning until we put him in a diaper for bedtime!! Last night we made a trip to the store to buy a second potty for the basement and some big boy underwear! Matthew is very proud of both!! He wore his big boy underwear today and only had one accident (he was playing outside and didn't quite make it inside in time... :) Who knew we'd be doing this this weekend???!!!

One of my favorite things about this is when Matthew says "ta-da" (however that is spelled!) when he's gone potty. Another cute memory was this morning when I was feeding Jacob on the couch and Matthew walks out to me, pants around his ankles, carrying the bowl to his potty to show me what he had done :) Thank goodness he didn't spill!

I'm glad Matthew is doing this on his own. We have no idea what we are doing!! Any tips on night time potty training???

No comments: