Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Poor Second Child

Poor Jacob....the second child. I've noticed that most of my posts continue to be about Matthew. So here's one for Jacob! It's hard to know what to post when all he does is eat, sleep, fill diapers, and occasionally be awake to check things out. Here are his newborn pictures. I'm not crazy about them, but it's good to have them.

Go to this website and enter the Customer Name (Mary Rudolph) :https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0358114429JCP
Here are some other recent pictures of Jacob:

Jacob reuiniting this week with the doctor that delivered him.

This one is a couple weeks old, but it just too cute not to post.

And in doing this...I realized that in the last week I've taken only one picture of Jacob, but lots of Matthew....wow, a wake up call that I really need to be better!!! I'll make that a goal this week!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey- I think Jacob's newborn portraits are pretty good! I especially like the ones with you and David in them (the kisses are my very favorites :-)

I know our poor second child (God willing) will be in for the same fate as Jacob. There's no way I can take as many pictures of baby #2 as I have of Aaron. I guess it's one of the perks of being the oldest. What if you set a goal for yourself (say, one picture per week in the same chair) or start a special project (a "Watch Me Grow" photo album) so that Jacob has something unique that maybe Matthew didn't have. I know I'll have to do that to motivate myself... :-)

Jodi said...

I love #16, yawning in the leaves. I feel you on the 2nd born pictures. Although, I think that I felt more like, I have pictures of Sam, and Mara, but they all have the other siblings in them. Oh well, that is what there memories are going to be of anyway, right? Sometime I'd like to do another scrapbook day. Who knows when, but maybe in the spring we can book a day. That always helps with the pictures too-although at the moment it just seems a bit overwhelming. Thank goodness for the blog:)