Tomorrow is Matthew's Halloween party at school, and I'm the parent helper. I was excited to be the helper on that day - I can be there for dressing up in costumes, their parade, and I have the excuse to make a fun snack. So I did some research and found these fun cupcake ball things. It's a cake, crumbled up, combined with a can of icing. You freeze them and put them on sticks. Then you dip them in melted chocolate and decorate them with a candy writer. The recipe made a lot, so I also used them for something I needed to make a dessert for last Friday. Here is how they turned out!


People thought they were neat, but when I left the event, barely anyone had eaten them. I don't know if it was one of those things where they were too pretty to eat. Or maybe since the event had all women, maybe people were trying not to eat desserts. Maybe it's more of a kids snack. Matthew likes them a lot. I'm sure they will go over well tomorrow with the other kids!


1 comment:
those look so good! i also heard of a similar dessert where cake crumbs were mixed with cream cheese and then follow the same instructions. i'll try to find it for you.
Post a Comment