Monday, November 8, 2010

Are Pigs Flying Somewhere?

Really...I think a pig may have flown somewhere (or hell froze over, but I think we'd know about that ;) Jacob has fallen asleep in his room or bed two nights recently! I have been meaning to make a post of pictures of all the rando places he has fallen asleep. I'll do that soon.

And last night it was kind of fun to hear our boys talking to each other in their room before they went to sleep (the five times Matthew came out to report to us the various parts of their conversations was not as cute, however) And then again this morning I heard Matthew talking loudly. I got up (because it was too early to be up!) to tell Matthew to be quiet, and I was pretty annoyed to be doing so, only to find both boys awake, sitting up, talking to each other. This is very new because Jacob is just now getting to the point where he can carry on a small conversations. Two parts of conversations I overheard were:
J: I want Mrs. Shockley (his teacher).
M: You get to spend the day with her today!

M: No, Jacob, that's my Voyage book (M and I have been reading the Narnia series together, and we're on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader). Do you know anything about The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian?
J. No.
M. Then this book isn't for you. (but he did it in a nice way)

And they are even playing together nicely as I type this! So fun!

No comments: