Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Camera

My mom and I recently got a new camera as a present from Grammy - something to remember her by. I had to convince my mom that this would be a good present. She wanted something that would last forever, so I could always look at it and think of grammy. While I know the camera will not last forever, my pictures of my family will! I was finally able to talk her into it (and a set of chairs to go with the table my other grandma gave me - that we've been using a hodge podge of random chairs for, some of which are folding chairs!) I LOVE the new camera. While I'm still definitely learning how to use it (especially at dusk and at night), here are a couple of my favorites I capured.



Everything is just so sharp and it takes pictures so quickly (my favorite part). Now I am less likely to miss those kodak moments that I always miss with the point and shoot camera!

No comments: