Here is a video clip of Matthew's dress rehearsal last night. He has been taking classes all year at the studio where I work (and where I danced growing up!) I am so proud of how well he did. He was so funny on stage. They got positioned and he saw one of the teachers up front in the first row and got so excited that he ran forward to the front of the stage to say hello. I also heard him say, "Where is everybody?" The lights were bright and you can't really see the audience from the stage. While they were dancing, I heard him coaching the rest of the class. They were in a circle and I heard him go, "Now bend, bend, and break!" When he came off stage he said to me, "I thought the audience was going to help us!" His teacher had told him that she would be in the audience to help them! So cute. He had no fear. He had to spend a lot of the night with all the boys, and not his group, so I'm proud of my little buddy for choosing to have a good time regardless. I can't wait to have him do it again tonight for the real show!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great Job Matthew!
Post a Comment