We had another milestone last night....if you want to call it that. We had our first child to climb out of his crib! Matthew never did it. He moved himself to a big boy bed before he tried. But last night, our little Mr. Adventure, accomplished the big trick. I put him in bed, much to his dissatisfaction. He was screaming for a couple minutes, and suddenly, I could hear his crying moving throughout the room. I was in Matthew's room, but could tell Jacob was at the door. For a long time, he has been able to climb into his crib if the side is down, and has started attempting to get out if the side is down (and just the day before had been caught putting his leg over the rail when it was up). I never heard a boom, which means he did it without falling. Oh, our little climber....
Jacob had been in a toddler bed for a short time, but bedtime became a struggle, so we figured it meant he wasn't really ready to stay in the bed. We moved him back to the crib, where he has been happy for awhile. We'll see what happens in the next week!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment