Matthew's first day of school was several weeks ago...and I'm just now getting around to putting pictures on the blog! Oops...again. This year the first day of school was so different than last year. Last year I was worried about leaving him. He was worried about me leaving him. He cried the first day. But this year, so different. He walked right in, and got down to business playing play-dough. It didn't even phase him that I was leaving. As we walked up to the door of the building, I asked him to go up to the door to take the obligatory "first day of school" picture. I said "go stand by the door and smile so I can take your picture." This is what I got:

Smart Elic....
Here are some other memories of the day:




And two pictures that capture the true chaos of the morning - it wasn't so picture perfect! :) FYI - the living room was actually clean before everyone woke up. This was accomplished in probably less than an hour. And Jacob, well, he just doesn't like to do anything very quickly in the morning, other than eat breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment