Monday, September 28, 2009
Birthday Boy
We recently celebrated Jacob's first birthday. It's amazing that it has already been a year. I have all kinds of little sentimental thoughts about his first year, but I'm just not the kind of person to write them down :) He's turning into such a fun little guy. He likes to laugh. He loves adventure and to be crazy. He has little fear. Some of his recent accomplishments are learning how to climb down the stairs safely by himself (and off of furniture), he loves to point to where he wants to go, LOVES to be outside (and throws rediculous tantrums when told no), and he has started taking several steps by himself!! He can do about 4. Something that worries me a little about him is that he'll laugh at me when I tell him no, not to do something. And then he does it again....oh brother. Here are a couple pictures from his birthday. We had a "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" party.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment