Thursday, June 4, 2009
Blessing
The other night we had something happen to us that had never happened before...a good thing. It's a "random acts of kindness" story. It had been a long day, and a lot of the day had not gone as I had planned (which happens a lot with little kids!)I really needed to go to the grocery store and didn't really have anything great to fix for dinner, other than the usual pull-it-together kind of meal (mac and cheese, grilled cheese, etc). So David suggested we all go to the grocery together. We decided to run through McDonald's and just eat at the grocery store. I was kind of bummed that we were going to spend our eating out budget in such a fashion. It wasn't even going to be fun to eat out! Well, as we pulled up to the window to pay, the lady inside said, "Your order was paid for by the car in front of you." Wow!! What an amazing gesture! Little did that lady know what a difference she made for my day! I can't even begin to tell you how that made us feel. I almost teared up. It's something that I am going to do sometime - pay for the car behind me. So, it's kind of a long story, but something that I wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment