Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday David

We couldn't help but remember this weekend last year...David's 30th birthday and the crazy snow storm that overtook the weekend, and his party!! This year was so different - 75 degrees and sunny. So wild! While Saturday was David's actual birthday, we celebrated with family on Friday night. We had a nice dinner, had a yummy cake that had ice cream in the middle, and then had some wild times playing Wii with the family. Here are some shots from the action!
This first picture is of Matthew digging into the cake before it was cut...he heard there was ice cream in the middle!



Aunt Becca - I almost zoomed in on the picture of you in the background while Matthew is digging into the cake so you could finally make it on the blog...but then I remembered how you watched my kids on Saturday night, and I decided to be nice :) I'll find a good picture someday and get you on here!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny. That picture had me cracking up. I love my crazy little nephew!