Sunday, March 8, 2009

I tried...

I had very good intentions of trying to create a special surprise for Daddy for his birthday...but it just didn't pan out. I had these fabulous notions in my head of some perfectly posed picture of the boys. Both of them were smiling and looking at the camera. Then we were going to create some cute way to present it...maybe with finger paint and handprints of the kids. Well....we never made it. Jacob was sick most of the week, which made for some long days. On Thursday I was going to do it. I had both boys awake and ready to go. I got a couple of "okay" shots, but they were all blurry. By the time I figured out that the camera was on some wacky setting that I didn't know how to use, Jacob was very clearly, and loudly, telling me that he was finished with the photo shoot. Therefore, our attempts never turned into anything (well, they did, sort of, with the help of a photo booth at the museum center, and a strip of 4 not very good pictures of the three of us!)

The first one is the best one I got. Matthew, bless his heart, was trying so hard. It's funny how literal they take instructions (when I say look down he looks to the ground, for example).


Then this one was the last one, is a funny action shot that illustrates how our photo shoot came to an end...

No comments: