Friday, February 20, 2009

Brothers

David and I have had more fun watching Matthew and Jacob as they start to become more aware of each other. They both are just in such and amazing stage where they are just in love with each other and so happy to see each other. I know this will change, but for now, it's so nice. Jacob just beams and laughs when Matthew is around. Matthew enjoys giving Jacob hugs and kisses and sharing his toys (most of the time! Although sharing is much more convenient when it works in his favor!) Here's some footage of their relationship growing! Here are two photos of them wrestling. One shows Jacob winning and the other shows the final moments where I had to intervene before Jacob started gasping for air (he didn't actually do that - I intervened just in time!) And here is a video of Matthew being a good big brother and reading to Jacob.

I have to say, there are so many times where I go to tell Matthew to stop doing something because I think it might hurt Jacob, but then I look at Jacob's face, and he's usually smiling and enjoying the interactions. So I just let him go until I hear crying or see a red face!

No comments: