David and I had a goal to decide on names for the baby (or at least narrow them down to a couple for each gender) by the time we got home from Family Camp. Well, last night, about an hour from home, we reached our goal! Let us know what you think. What is your vote? We have three for each gender, since we don't know if it's a boy or girl.
Boy:
Andrew William
Jacob William
Peter William
Girl:
Margaret
Bethany
Abigail
(middle name still to be determined - it's down to three as well)
Matthew says he'd like to name the baby "cars" if it's a boy and "mommy" if it's a girl.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
While Cars and Mommy are great baby names, my vote is for Jacob or Abigail (but I like them all).
Corey
My vote is also Jacob and Abigail :)
I like Abigail too, is Margaret going to be Maggie? Are you tired of people asking that question? I think that one is a toss up.
Boys names, those have all been on our list at some point too, so that is a real toss up. Sorry I don't have any kind of help for you. I like them all:)
All are great names, but I LOVE Jacob William. And Margaret and Abigail are both beautiful. And you need to post some pictures of your growing belly!
Post a Comment