Monday, August 4, 2008

Doctor's Visit

This morning I had a good check up at the doctor. The baby is growing perfectly on track. The head is down and ready to go. The heartbeat was 137, which is low (it was at my last visit too - wives tale says that lower heartbeats are boys, but who knows!) It was a good report and the doctor said that I am all set for our trip to Michigan. He said to stop every 1 and 1/2 hours so I can stretch and walk around - I told him that between needing to go to the bathroom at least that often and having a two-year-old, it would be no problem. So, Family Camp, here we come!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yipee! Can't wait to see you there!

Jodi said...

Yeah! Glad you have taken the plunge. Blogging is an addiction, beware. I can email you how to do the permission to the blog. In my opinion it is well worth the small hassle that it is, brings peace of mind at least.
We were so happy to have you guys yesterday. Hopefully by the next time you come we will have lots of fun ideas and be able to really show you around the city-but either way it was great to just hang out.
Have a great time at camp!!