Thursday, August 21, 2008
Little Precious Prayers
Tonight at dinner as we sat down we said to Matthew that we were going to pray. At first he did his usual two-year-old response and said "no". But then David asked him if he wanted to pray. To our surprise, Matthew said his first dinnertime prayer! He squeezed his eyes as closed as they could possibly be, muttered something not understandable, and then we heard "Mommy and Daddy. Amen." Matthew prayed for us! And we just thought it was the sweetest thing. It's amazing how all those frustrating moments that occured throughout the day were suddenly erased by 20 precious seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I forgot to ask what you ended up doing for his cake at Family Camp. Looks like you ended up with cupcakes- are they McQueen style? I saw the red and it looked like it. Fun to see all the pics!!
We just bought a set of cupcakes at Walmart on the way up for his actual birthday. I made him a Buzz cake for tomorrow. It's almost done, but I have to do the writing on it still. I'll post a picture when it's done!
Post a Comment