Sunday, September 19, 2010

Singing in the Shower

I have plenty to post from this weekend since it was Jacob's birthday, but it's late and I'll do that later. But here is a little taste of who Jacob is becoming. He likes to sing...you can usually figure out what he is signing, but he's far from getting all the words! Here he is singing in the shower, all by himself, where he likes to stay for a long time. I think today he was there probably close to 30 minuets (hey, it let me get dressed and do my hair and makeup!) Of couse it was cuter before I got the camera, but you get the idea.

Tomorrow is my first day of teaching dance...my very own classes. I haven't really danced since high school (almost 10 years!), so I'm nervous. I'd be less nervous if I could find my tap shoes! I have the first day of school jitters. I'll report how it goes!

No comments: