Monday, November 9, 2009

Spot's Spot

We recently lost one of our beloved fish :( When Matthew came running to me saying, "Look, Mommy. Spot is swimming upside down!" in a very excited tone, I wasn't sure how to tell him. He took the news very well and really didn't get upset at all. So we made him a nice bed out of a kleenex box and buried him in the backyard.
The picture of Jacob shows that he managed to climb up on top of the swing set by himself while I was digging the hole! He's so proud of himself!
Here is a clip of Matthew saying goodbye to spot. It's the only time he got remotely sentimental, but by golly, he almost made me cry.

In this video he's saying, "I miss you, Spot." over and over.

And stay tuned, I think our fist Ojos is not too far behind Spot!

No comments: