Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween

So I know I'm a little late in my posting, but here are some pictures of Halloween. The beginning of Halloween was less than picture perfect. I stayed home and passed out candy while David took the boys out. They started with Matthew walking (who, by the way, decided he didn't need a nap that day...) and Jacob in his little push car. Awhile later I could see them approaching with Jacob is David's arms and Matthew in the push car. Apparently Matthew didn't want to go up to several houses - even people who were very close to the sidewalk. I guess he just didn't think it was worth it?? Who knows....but half way through the evening we got in the car and went over to Foxcroft to trick or treat (Foxcroft is where we both grew up and where Barb and Russ still live). It's more fun over there since we know all the neighbors. Matthew did much better there. And Jacob quickly caught on to the idea of getting candy at each house (and then trying to eat several pieces before putting them in his basket!)





No comments: