Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where have we been???

I'm starting to hear from a lot of people that it's time to update the blog...sorry for the long absence from the blogging world. David teases me that the purpose of the blog is to keep him up to date with what we do during the day while he's at work. Since he's been home, I haven't had a need to blog. Makes sense, right? So in order to avoid spending hours back blogging, I created a kodak gallery slideshow to show you what we've been up to. I did some captions, but, again, I didn't want to spend forever doing it. The slideshow wouldn't let me put things in order, for some reason. Sorry if it gets confusing. It's kind of long - you might want to go pop some popcorn or order some pizza. Or, don't watch it :)

Summer 2009

I'll be better at blogging now...promise ;)

No comments: