We just returned from a WONDERFUL week at the beach with the Koesters family. There will be more to come on the blog, but as I was looking through our pictures, I couldn't resist putting up a little preview of our week.
I decided to bring back the kid quotes section. Matthew talks all the time (non stop, actually) and really says some pretty funny things. I'm not good at all at writing them down, so maybe I'll be better and putting them here! 1. "Maybe I'll have freckles when I grow up." - Matthew 2. "For Christmas I want a cash register, Geo Trax, a castle, Veggie Tales - a whole set, Car Movie Cars - lots of them, and a sister!" - Matthew 3. Matthew, protesting, as I was trying to drag him out the door with me on Black Friday, "But Mommy, I see you ALL the time." (with agression added to the all) He wanted to stay home with David. 4. Matthew, to me, "Calm down, calm down. I'm a big boy. I can do it." 5. "The more you eat, the more you poop!" 6. (at 4 am) "Mommy, I had a nightmare. It was about tomato sauce." Later that morning he talked about it again, "There was loud pounding and the tomatoes were coming!"
No comments:
Post a Comment