Matthew has made me laugh three times today. The first was at about 3 a.m. (and it's hard to make anyone laugh at that time of night!). He came in our room. Usually he will stick his nose in one of our faces and talk to us. Last night he must have decided he needed a good snuggle because he just randomly crawled in our bed and snuggled in behind me. He never sleeps in our bed, so I thought it was funny. I let him lay there for a few minutes and then I carried him back to bed asleep.
The second was at about 6:15 this morning (again, a difficult time of day to make me laugh). He came in our room again. David was downstairs getting ready for work. Matthew was talking to me, but because I was pretty much asleep, I have no idea what he said. I just kept repeating a groggy "uh huh. uh huh..." to whatever he was telling me. Finally he told me, "No, mommy. Use real words."
The third was at lunch today. It was in the middle of a tantrum (once again, a difficult time to produce a laugh). He kept saying "Mommy hold me." I kept saying no because I was eating. Finally, in a desparate plea after I had said no numerous times, he said, "You're not understanding me, Mommy. Hold me!!!"
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment