I think we're all looking forward to more opportunities to get outside and do things like this instead of playing cars and Veggie Tales over and over and over and over!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
A Walk in the Park
This afternoon we went to Winton Woods as a family and walked a trail. It was the first time we have done this as a family of four. We had a good time discovering things with Matthew. It's amazing how as an adult I can walk a trail like that and not pay attention to much of the things I see, but Matthew can find a simple stick or little bug and be totally amazed. It's really eye opening to do something like this with such a little guy. Matthew's favorite part of the walk was throwing rocks into the creek - he's such a boy!





I think we're all looking forward to more opportunities to get outside and do things like this instead of playing cars and Veggie Tales over and over and over and over!
I think we're all looking forward to more opportunities to get outside and do things like this instead of playing cars and Veggie Tales over and over and over and over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment