Tonight I had a funny conversation with Jacob about his finger. He was looking at it with no bandaid on. There is still one stitch in it, that is kind of sticking out. He looked at it and said, "There's a bug." I said, "No, it's a stitch. That's how they put your finger back together." Jacob asked, "How it get broken?" I said, "You slammed it in a door, remember?" Jacob: "Oh. Yes."
He doesn't have his huge bandage anymore. Sometimes he wears just a bandaid, but often goes without anything. It's a pretty sight, let me tell you. And he often walks around holding his one finger up, just like it was when it was in the big bandage. Here he is when he fell asleep last night.
And, yes, he's asleep in the hallway. But, notice there's no pacifier. :)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment