Saturday, April 2, 2011
Extroversion to the Max
To say Matthew is extroverted is kind of an understatement, bless his heart. He will talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime, about anything, whether the other person wants to or not. Most of the time, he uses this characteristic in a positive way - he includes others while playing (note that I said "most" of the time), again, whether the other person wants to or not. Last night we ate dinner at Brookdale, where Great Papa Rudolph lives, and Papa works. There was a fish fry. After Matthew was done eating, he asked me, " Can I go downstairs and see how everyone down there is doing?" I told him he could (Older people usually love little kids, right?) Next thing I know, we hear him (we were up in the balcony) down in the lobby singing B-I-N-G-O in front of everyone. Hilarious. As soon as Jacob heard him, he went running to join, because it's his new favorite song. He didn't quite get there in time. And poor Matthew, the crowd really just wasn't into his song this time :) I wish I had had my camera with me to tape it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment