But for now, to hold you all over (I'm sure there's a ton of you who actually read this...), here are some old pictures. We have loaned our usual camera out and have an old camera that we are using now. I hooked it up to the computer for the first time and it appears that some of the pictures on the camera are so old, that they were originally put onto our old computer. We bought the one we have now in 2007, I think, so they are from around that time. Here are some of the things we found (and I admit I got a little carried away):
More recent trip to the zoo.
Blurry, but a precious moment captured.
Taken this morning. My three super heroes.
Back in July, 2007.
A definite fave.
The sailboat David raced at Family Camp on Matthew's 1st birthday.
First cake! Note to self: Don't use red icing on a first birthday cake. It stains.
The wall in our nursery, painted by my mom.
Someone got ahold of Nama's reading glasses.
At Old Navy back in 2007. I love the Linus look with his fingers in his mouth (two of them, upside down. He still does it.)
Playing with Jacob in the early days.
Short hair cut!
Awwww...sweet brothers.
I must admit, I love that smile.
It's not everyday you get to pet a wallaby.
I love this smile, too!
Apparently his feet are funny.
If you've been to the zoo recently, you probably have a picture like this, too.
Another one I like :)
A knight and a princess.
Dress-ups over jammies. Classic.


1 comment:
Those are some great pics! Sleeping Matthew is my fav, and the boys in their matching fleece jackets made me remember taking your family portraits (I think that's what they were wearing that morning). I [heart] blog posts with tons o' photos! :-)
Which reminds me that I should post on mine. Maybe tomorrow...
Post a Comment