Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quotes to Remember

Some funny things heard around our house.....
1. Matthew: "Daddy, are all 21 pieces there?"
David, while still counting: "I don't know yet"
Matthew: "You're a math teacher! You should know that!"

2. The other morning while I was on Matthew case to get his shoes on and stop doing what he was doing.
Matthew: "Whatever you say, Mom" (with a tone like he was rolling his eyes, which I'm sure he would have been doing if he knew how.)

3. I put this one on facebook, so if you're on facebook, you already saw it.
After having a conversation about his less than awesome behavior:
Matthew: Well, my head is telling me to be good, but my body is telling me to be bad.
Me: Maybe you should listen to your head instead of your body.
Matthew: But my body is bigger and my head is smaller, so my body is winning

4. Matthew: Where is the tape?
Me: It's on the counter.
Matthew: Which counter? The messy one or the not so messy one?
(I was able to tell him "the messy one" and he found it :)

5. Jacob, after peeing in the potty and having bubbles form as he does it: "Oooo! Pop in the potty!"

No comments: