23.4 lbs (20th percentile ish...I already forget)
Height was probably 31.5ish inches, but he was squirming so much it was hard to tell. That was 40thish perecentile.
Those are his official 18 month pictures. Here are some other fun recent things.
Easter
Some random ones...finding the potty, hangin'with his partner in crime, Nolan, Matthew's first time to the movies. On a previous post I talked about how Matthew wouldn't sleep through the night. We did a positive reward system and he earned a trip to the movies (and we are getting some sleep!) And the one on the playground was right after Jacob woke up...he wouldn't give up the blankie and binkie, but was ready to go play. I thought it was cute.
Last ones for this post...they probably won't load in this order, but you can figure it out. The boys are playing ball (probably every dad's dream to play ball with their boy), hugging cousin Ollie, Jacob reading with his belly sticking out, and I caught Jacob just chilling with his snack. He's on this tiny strip of cement on the edge of our deck. I caught him there twice and it made me chuckle. The picture isn't as cute as the moment:)


No comments:
Post a Comment